To keep clients and myself safe, some changes have been made to our Reflexology services.
Although I already operate with strict hygiene measures in place, I would like to reassure clients that I will be following current Government Guidelines and The Association of Reflexologists (AoR) Covid-19 Secure Hygiene Guidelines.
Following the latest government guidelines, I will be wearing a face mask whilst treating you, you are welcome to wear one too if you wish however it is not essential as I will have full PPE.
My face mask shall be changed between clients and I will be wearing a clean, dedicated clothing for treatments.
I will not be routinely wearing gloves as I believe this reduces the effectiveness and experience of reflexology, however gloves can be worn if requested by the client.
Initial consultations will be conducted either over the phone (prior to an appointment) or with clients seated at an appropriate social distance from me.
Cleaning–I have removed all bed covers and blankets from the treatment room and will be keeping a minimum of 15 minutes between appointments to allow time for cleaning the bed, and any surfaces that have been touched, between each client. As always, fresh towels will be provided for each client. If you wish to have a blanket over you for your treatment, please bring your own.
Windows will remain open during your treatment (weather permitted) to keep the room ventilated.
Changes for clients:
- You will be asked to conduct your own risk assessment before each treatment to ascertain if it is appropriate for you to have a treatment. Please do not attend if you have a symptoms of COVID -19, or any other illness.
- No client overlap – unfortunately I do not have a waiting area, so if you arrive early, I would ask that you kindly wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time.
- Please step away from front door after knocking, giving me the opportunity to open the door without breaking social distancing rules. All doors will then be opened to eliminate the need for you to touch surfaces. I will follow you into the room once you have settled on the bed.
- Handsantiser will be provided for client use, please use on arrival and when leaving.
- No blankets will be provided, you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own.
- No drinking water will be provided, you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own.
- Avoid cash payments. Please arrange payment in advance via electronic booking system.
- Please book follow up appointments via the electronic booking system.
Hygiene and your safety is of paramount importance, if there is anything you are unsure about please contact me to discuss.
Thank you for your support during these challenging times.